|Titanium Anode Product Introduction |
DSA coating titanium anode for desalination
Gr1 Titanium as substrate, dsa as coating
Sand blasting, Acid washing and Brush Coating
Dimension & Shape
Plate/mesh. Different dimension and shape is available, or according to client's drawing
Max content of Fluoride ion is 200PPM
2.Lower electricity consumption
4.Effectively production efficiency
5.Strong corrosion resistance,long working life
1. Dimension Stable;
3. Titanium anodes have longer working life;
4. Increasing current density is available, which can boost production efficiency;
5. It can be worked in stronger corrosive medium or other special medium;
6. Short circuit is easily happened if lead anode is out of shape during working.
Titanium anode is a kind of electro-catalysis electrode in electro-chemistry, which is composed by substrate that is pure titanium and coated that is precious metal oxide.
1. Substrate treatment: it needs to be treated by roughing, cleaning and removing oil, which can increase the compactness of catalytic.
2. Brushing & Drying:After substrate treatment, it will be proceeded brush coated. The main coated content is platinum group metal, which is a kind of mixed solution.
3. Heat Treatment:Heat treatment will be proceed after drying.
The whole procedure need to be repeated many times. This method is better to form thin oxide catalytic that is lamellar adhere to substrate surface.